I’ve heard many speakers at evangelism seminars talk about wonderful conversations about God and the Bible with passengers in neighboring seats on long flights. However, check out this story for tips on what not to do while discussing the Bible on a plane.
Here is my list:
1. Never get so engrossed in discussion that you refuse to let the other person go to the bathroom.
2. Rampant Bible quoting is not only viewed as overwhelming or condemning, but may also get you kicked off the plane.
3. Try to avoid discussing volatile topics (e.g., the Antichrist and the end of the world) while 30,000 feet above the ground.
4. Do not take rejection personally.
5. Biting is never an appropriate measure in spiritual warfare.
6. If airport police get involved, seriously reconsider your evangelism method of choice.
7. Always fly Southwest.